University Bound

by - December 05, 2015




I did it! I moved to London and started university (back in September) and it's now almost been 3 months later and all I have to say is that - I'm loving life! London is the place for me. I love how busy it is, I love how there's always something happening and I just love the atmosphere. I know that some of my friends and family from back home have found London way too busy overwhelming, but honestly it's the best decision that I made. Even though it does get a little lonely sometimes, there's always something to do to take your mind off things.

I am just so glad that I was able to move out from home and experience living on my own (well with flatmates) and just learning to take care off myself, and it has been going pretty well.
I feel extremely lucky to have the flatmates that I do just because all of them are pretty amazing people and we all get on well. The whole university experience has been pretty incredible. I have learnt so many new things, being one of the youngest people here I felt like I didn't have enough life experience but that's slowly changing. I remember the first day of moving here, I got homesick after about 2 hours, but that shortly went away as I met new people and made some friends. Not going to lie, it was hard to try and balance a social life and university work (especially since I'm the biggest procrastinator you'd ever meet) but so far so good.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I went to uni in London too...looking back, kinda wish I did more exploring away from the usual tourist hotspots: London's a great place to go to uni, you made the right choice :).

    – Lubna | The Digital Review

    ReplyDelete