Reading Festival 2015

by - September 02, 2015

Ah! Where do I even begin? How about: I MET MY FAVOURITE BAND! You heard me! I was able to meet my favourite band Catfish and the Bottlemen! I was so very nervous, my legs were shaking uncontrollably whist talking to them, and I may have proclaimed my eternal love for them which now just seems creepy, oops. This happened in the signing tent so no photos were allowed so I only managed to get a sneaky photo of them signing someone else's photo.


But I met them, I spoke to them and I shook Van's hand! Sorry I sound like such a fan girl but they're my favourite! Then later than evening I saw them perform, literally it was the best day of my life. I am seeing them in November in concert, so I'm determined to somehow get a photo with them. 

But anyway, the rest was the festival was pretty incredible! I got to see so many bands that I love like Years & Years, Panic! At The Disco, Gaslight Anthem, Alt J, Don Broco, Echosmith, Pvris, All Time Low (briefly), Bastille, Limp Bizkit, Metallica and so so many more that I can't even name them all now. So it is safe to say that the music was pretty damn good. 
The Arena ft Funfair

All Time Low

Catfish and The Bottlemen 

Olly from Years & Years


This was also my first time camping out, and it was pretty fun. I am quite an easily adaptable person so I didn't find it hard as I can fall asleep anywhere and anytime. I also met some very cool people who are also into the same bands that I am into, so that was nice. 

Even though I almost got crushed in the mosh pit, rained on until I was soaked, got covered in mud and I won't get over how awful the campsite toilets and showers were or the amount of people that approach you looking to buy certain things, but nevertheless this was one of the most amazing weekends I have ever had. It was just such an incredible experience and I cannot wait to go back next year! 

You May Also Like

0 comments