My Bucket List

by - July 11, 2015


    (fake new york sign in northampton)






So I'm aware it's already July, but summer is finally here and it's never to late to set little goals for yourself - so here are mine:

1) Visit New York
2) Go on a helicopter ride
3) Go to a music festival
4) Get my driving licence
5) Visit Paris
6) Learn to ski
7) Get a tattoo
8) Get my conch pierced
9) Successfully bake a cake 
10) Go on a spontaneous trip
11) Dye my hair dark blue
12) Go to a Foo Fighters concert
13) Go to a Fall Out Boy concert
14) Meet a celebrity
15) Go to Disney World
16) Start my own business
17) Own a pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots
18) Own a Givenchy bag
19) Meet that 'someone special'
20) Go to a theme park
21) Go camping
22) Go hiking
23) Ride in a limo
24) Crowd surf
25) Move out 

These are just a few of the things that I want to try and achieve in the future, obviously some are more easier to do than others but I like to aim high. In December of this year, I will review this and see how far I've come. 

Let me know in the comments what's on your bucket list!
Thanks for reading! 
                                     E x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want to make a bucket list! Visiting New York would definitely be on mine too!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is top of my bucket list! I've been to Paris and it's a lovely city :)

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete